For as long as I can remember I have been passionate about gardening. I have always felt a strong connection with the natural world.
After 5 years training at Horticulture College I graduated and became a professional gardener and landscape designer. During my training I spent some time in Denmark working in large gardens and also worked in the Botanical Gardens next to my college in Cracow(Poland).
I set up my business in 2000 because I felt that people who cared about their gardens would like professional help that doesn’t cost the earth.
We are a team of landscape gardeners who have professional gardening knowledge and are hardworking, reliable and trustworthy.
We can transform and maintain any garden, large or small. We are committed to helping you achieve the garden you want.
- Garden tidy-ups and clearance work
- Lawn mowing and care, edging
- Trimming hedges to a high standard
- Path and driveway clearance
- Weed control
- Rose pruning
- Rejuvenation of overgrown shrubs and trees
- Landscaping: garden design, border development, plant selection and planting
- Working hours: Monday – Saturday